1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Still on 3.11

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by TitoGanGs, May 10, 2007.

1. TitoGanGs

TitoGanGs Member

am Still on 3.11 from 4 Months Doing nothing with my PSP just Cursing that update that i have done and wishing that i had never done it....also i am still waiting for a downgrader but nothing is released "Asking my self why there isn't any downgrader released yet ?" just new firmwares like 3.30 , 3.40 SO PLEASE HELP JUST HELP anybody tell me what to do i have many iso & cso games but right now they are all dumped i've done So MANY searches but nothing is usefull just "When the downgrader will be released" & "3.11 downgrader is released and after all it becomes a FAKE Idea from a NOOB So all i want to know is what to do with my PSP 3.11 tell me anything any games...demo games...new stuff...ANYTHING.......THANKS

2. faqman98

faqman98 Regular member

flash games

3. MUNKYEARS

MUNKYEARS Regular member

im still on 3.11 with 1 of my psp's lol

does anyone apart from me know computer infrastructure and want to help me on the executble code for it everyones tired of sitting around w8ing one so please help me build it obviously you get to be remembered as one of the peeps that saved thousands that were stuck on 3.11 fw

please help

4. blackvamp

blackvamp Regular member

One of mine is also 3.11...

So glad I didn't wait.

5. murasame1

murasame1 Member

i jus got a psp...
    but its 3.11! dammit
    so i guess i have to wait for the downgrader to come out eh?
    T.T
    well...at least i can use it for a..mp3 player hahah

6. TitoGanGs

TitoGanGs Member

How Can i play Flash Games ?.......Thanks

7. NuckNFuts

NuckNFuts Regular member

I feel you guys there. However, 3.40 OE just came out shortly so we give Dark Alex and his team a chance to make things work better. It still has a few bugs. I believe it's gonna be the next "3.03 OE-C" smooth and stable. So many peepz are stickin' to 3.03 for now till all is prooven right.

As new special features and high end games come out to reqiure 3.40 and above, I expect we'll see a new 3.40 downgrader in the close future as too many off the shelf PSP's are releasing with above 3.03 FW.

So hang tight or just go to a local music or game store (wherever you know they sell used PSP's) w/ your mem stick and battery (Don't expect them to be charged and if cord is there, don't expct threm to wanna to plug it in just for you), and ask to preview a used PSP for the FW below 3.03. I do this for friends in my area and I find a lot 2.70 still and months back a lot at even 2.00 so the chances are good.

8. Blackwire

Blackwire Regular member

i say go for the cheap games! I dont know if "The Warriors" is any good, but its 20 bucks..I had 30 and there were no new games at the time soo...i purchased ape escape and bust a move...u can never go wrong wit a game like bust a move....over 1,000 lvls for $9.95....yeah if ur like me stuck on 3.11 GO FOR THE CHEAPGoOd GAMES..!

9. NuckNFuts

NuckNFuts Regular member

Good games are always worth just buying instead of waiting till their old news.

Look into Driver 76, it's heck a cool. As for cheap, used copy of GTA VCS is still cool to play. Or games too big to fit on small cards like Family Guy, Death Jr II and The Warriors. If you can get em for $20 or less, good going.

10. TitoGanGs

TitoGanGs Member

HEY AGAIN " How Can i play FLASH GAMES on my PSP 3.11 ? " & does anyone know where to download demo games ?.....Am waiting for a detailed Answer.....THNX

11. MidnightJ

MidnightJ Guest

You download flash games in .swf format and then play them in your internet browser. I recommend pspwxp.
    (Works on all firmware)

All game demos are here http://bellsouthpwp2.net/s/e/sekazi/

12. davidmacn

davidmacn Member

I also have a 3.11 psp and I am fed up with it. I am going to try and break it to get a new 2.71 psp from ebgames.

13. MidnightJ

MidnightJ Guest

Want to break it? Download a newer update onto your memory stick, and shut your PSP off while its updating. Or take the memory stick out or take the battery out.

That will break it and you can get a refund as long as the warrenty covers for internal damage/system damage.

14. blackvamp

blackvamp Regular member

But sony won't refund your money. They will change your motherboard, and upgrade it to 3.40. Really pointless. I would just sell your psp on ebay or amazon, and get another one.

15. MidnightJ

MidnightJ Guest

That is if you send it to Sony. Buying it from EB games or Gamestop, they just exchange it. My PSP warrenty is long gone, but mine covered internal system damage so if bricked it, i could get it exchanged for a new one.

16. davidmacn

davidmacn Member

NO! my parent's don't allow it. My ebgames warrenty expires this month and i get a new 2.71 psp if the one I have doesn't read UMD games. How do I make it not do that? special file or remove something?

EDIT: Just called them and I said

"Hi, I was just updating to the new 3.40 firmware and my psp just turned off and won't turn back on, I have a 1 year warrenty under you guys so can I get a new psp"

"Umm........1 second please.............................................................................................................
    Yup, just bring your psp in and we'll give you a new psp. Unfortunately we don't have any in stock but if you another EBGAMES in your reign then they will replace it too."

"Thanks a lot"

"Your welcome. click"
    So what do I do to screw up my psp, just down the new 3.40 firmware and turn it off?

Last edited: May 11, 2007
  17. Blackwire

Blackwire Regular member

wait since we are talking about 3.11 capabilities, how do u put flash games on ur psp? anyone know? V_V

18. NuckNFuts

NuckNFuts Regular member

davidmacn:

Sounds like a plan then, if they will replace it. But are they thet guys giving you the 2.71 or getting it somewhere else? Used it the best bet since you have a chance of getting an older one less then 3.03 im sure. I see alot of 2.7+ out there still aand a few 2.0

19. MidnightJ

MidnightJ Guest

Yep or take out your memory stick while it updates or.. take the battery out.

20. MidnightJ

MidnightJ Guest

You go on Google and type in the name of the flash game, with .swf at the end. It should say [FLASH] in the link, right-click save target as...

So "gamename".swf