1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Still Waiting On Xmodd.com

Discussion in 'PS2' started by TheAssman, Mar 9, 2004.

1. TheAssman

TheAssman Guest

My PS2 has been gone to Xmodd.com for a DMS3 install for 2 weeks now. I heard some good reviews about the sites service so thats why I finally decided to use Xmodd.

But now Im wondering about it. The sites slogan is fast and reliable and thats another reason why I used Xmodd, a few people on here said that they got their PS2 back in 8 days so I expected to wait 10 days tops for the complete turnaround.

Has anyone else especially people that live on the east coast had to wait more than 2 weeks on their shipment? Im sure Ill get it back eventually but I want it back very soon so I can try out SNES Station.

I emailed the guy around the middle of last week and he said hed get to it in "a few days" and I really hate to keep sending emails so any info I can get on here would be good. Thanks in advance.

The Assman

2. UTVol30

UTVol30 Member

I used americanmodz.com and sent it out and received my dsm3 chip within a week. Guy did a great job was reliable and easy to contact.

3. PJimmy

PJimmy Member

So what's the latest news Assman? You get taken care of?

4. TheAssman

TheAssman Guest

got PS2 back and it works like a charm the DMS3 rocks. thanks xmodd.