1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

stop asking....do it the easier way.

Discussion in 'PS2' started by sony_pen, Mar 5, 2003.

1. sony_pen

sony_pen Member

instead of sending your ps2 out or bugging everyone about where to get a mod installed, just ask around at game shops. i was asking around and found a place right in my town...price is high, but since i dont know any soldering, its worth it. point being is that you never know what you have close by unless you ask...much like you are in the forums. people are usually willing to help. (ask around in trading game shops, ps2 repair place, etc...)

2. T-Minus10

T-Minus10 Regular member

Note: Ask around in IMPORT game shops before any other game shops. Import game shops often sell/install mod chips so you can use their games. It might not be wise to ask in a Circuit City/Best Buy/EBWorld type shop just because they don't sell imports and thus don't really benefit much by selling you a modchip and you'll just sound sketchy.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2003
  3. Dills2214

Dills2214 Regular member

I work at best buy, in the tech bench. If someone came in with a ps2 and a mod to put in we would probably laugh and send you away. There is no way we would ever be allowed to do that.