1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

STOP MODDERS!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by KAGFROST, Mar 20, 2007.

1. KAGFROST

KAGFROST Member

ok hopefully the modderators will understand where i am coming from on this one. i am a retired modder and im trying to get my rank legit, but some how i always get into a game with a modder. im a legit 36 in slayer on halo 2 and cant go any higher due to cheaters. so i am trying to get as many bridgers as possible to make these guys give up. so in saying this im going to post my g/t here for anyone who feels the same to add...oh and by the way i run a gaming community that doesnt support cheaters if anyone is interested.....but as i was saying im going to post it here for those of you who are tired of the oober gayness xbox live has become.....if you cheat dont add me or you will get your feelings hurt....... KAG FROST CO .....thats my gt so if you would like to learn how to bridge to stop cheaters i will teach you how.....but keep in mind it will take you longer to find a game....but at least you wount get cheated every single game you play

p.s. to the modderaters as i said i hope you understand where i am coming from on this but if not i will understand...let me know

thanks

FROST

2. eiffel65

eiffel65 Regular member

Last edited: Mar 20, 2007