1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

STOP SPINNING

Discussion in 'PS2' started by mthrfckrz, Jan 26, 2007.

1. mthrfckrz

mthrfckrz Member

so i just today got my slim kit pro and got it to work and after a while if gave me and error and now the cd's dont spin and when i try to reboot it just goes into the browser menu?.. did my laser give out already?

2. OhSoIns

OhSoIns Member

Slim kit pro eh? Make sure the tool A and B are in place properly, if they are then, insert the swap magic disc and turn on your console. Then try moving the tool C left and right to get to a position where the disc starts spinning

3. Arsenal49

Arsenal49 Member

Ok so on a similar note - I bought the MagicKey II that came with a slim kit pro free.

I managed to install tools 1 & 2 easily - tool 3 as I'm sure you know is more difficult. After at least 100 attempts I bent the foot with my pliers and broke it off - so I used tool3 of the slim kit pro instead. This appears to work in that when its in place it moves the radar eye motor to the middle and when I displace tool3 it reverts back. The problem is at no time does the disc start to spin - alarmingly even when I remove all 3 tools so the PS2 is at its original state. Anyone have any ideas please??? All I wanna do is play Cricket....

Thanks is advance!!!!! T