1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

strait up killzone copying HELP!!

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by sock-o, Dec 6, 2004.

1. sock-o

sock-o Member

iv benn happy with my backups and what not useing dvd decrypter and and cheap emperx 8x burner but i burn at 4x and at 1.2x cause im cheap// but i cant get KillZone to work on a Rw or an R with alck120% or dvd decrypter soem 1 plz help

2. knapptown

knapptown Member

I had a problem the first time I tried this disk. I originally used Sony 4x +r disk and the disk just skipped audio/video from the intro on. I tried again with a TDK 4x +r disk and made a flawless backup. I use decrypter to both read and write to the disk @ 2x. Don't know much about alcohol 120%.

3. breach

breach Member

I used dvd dEcrypter and TDK DVD-R AND IT WORKS GREAT!

4. yudda111

yudda111 Guest

sock-o the ps2 does not read rw dvds,what ps2 version do you have.i have a v12 pstwo and i use mitsumi dvd-r or verbatim dvd-r my pstwo prefers -r i guest,i tryed maxell+r and did not work,you should try using -r media that mite work for you,even the cheapess dvd-r like mitsumi,200dvd-r pack cost me 100$canadian at futureshop and did not have a bad one yet and i used like 30 of them.

5. sock-o

sock-o Member

yeh im guessing its my dvd burner but the think is that my ps2 reads Rw dam well i backed up a cpoy of Star ocean 3 till the end of time on an Hp Rw (cause i didnt wanna waste a good R) and it worked dam well :) but kill zone wont work with Rw il guess ill have 2 try with an R oh well btw i have hitman contracts on Rw syphon filter3 on Rw and dot hack

6. yudda111

yudda111 Guest

what ps2 verson o you have

7. sock-o

sock-o Member

awwhell i doono what kind of ps2 i have im not near it cause i got it taken away cause of ma mouth at school (most of my teachers like pres bushy) BUT i will get u thet ver i got as soon as i can but ...now i have killswitch on Rw and castleV, megamanX7 and soem more so rw do work for soem ppl :0