1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Streaming Music From Your PC to Your PSP

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by vwguy, Nov 9, 2007.

1. vwguy

vwguy Member

I have spent hours trying to figure this out and I am finally conceding that it has kicked my butt. I have PIMPStreamer and it works AWESOME for streaming a SINGLE FILE from my PC to my PSP. Like a movie or ONE MP3. I am looking for a way to play an entire FOLDER of MP3's. Please shed some light on this for me. Thanks!

2. kikzm33z

kikzm33z Regular member

LOL?

Do you mean you want to place music files onto your PSP..?

If yes, then highlight or drag your folder to X:/PSP/MUSIC

If you don't mean that, then please tell me what you mean :)

3. GrYnder

GrYnder Member

The following method uses RSS to stream music from your PC to your PSP. In order to do this, you'll need to use iTunes. Just import music into your library and throw it into a play list.

Then follow the directions here and you'll be well on your way. I did this myself awhile ago, took me all of 3 seconds find it again via Google. "stream music to PSP with iTunes" :D

http://blogs.zdnet.com/ip-telephony/?p=1036

Right there. Have fun.

4. vwguy

vwguy Member

I mean streaming not playing from my memory stick. If i had to ask that, I'd have to sell my psp due to sheer stupidity.

I mean using my PC as a server and streaming the files from my PC to my PSP so I have access to my entire music library on my PC through my PSP.

Thanks GrY. Man, i have to use itunes? Yucky.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2007