1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

streaming videos through tversity issues

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by dreamer2, Apr 20, 2007.

1. dreamer2

dreamer2 Regular member

after following some guides and help from the forum i was able to stream videos to my 360 but quality was not good of the videos that i played in 360. also not all videos worked. i installed the right codecs. also how we can access tversity from other computers on the network. i installed it on my laptop and accessed the library but wasnt able to play anything. it said connecting to my library but nothing happen. do i have to change some settings on my laptop. and also whats the option to imprive video quality in 360. thanks

Last edited: Apr 20, 2007
  2. raysuave

raysuave Regular member

For the video quality, you have to go into tversity and change the resolution settings to like 800 x 600, I used this one and the videos look pretty good, if it lasgs, your computer is too slow and you should lower this setting. Now for the video playback, I'm having trouble with playing some of my videos to. I thought that if the video could play in windows media player that the codecs were there and it would stream ok to the xbox, but I guess that's not the case.

3. dreamer2

dreamer2 Regular member

thanks for quick reply and also how do watch videos in my laptop with tversity. thanks

4. raysuave

raysuave Regular member

What media playback device did you select in tversity? You just be able to pick the tversity server and open the video files you shared....I'm just guessing though, never tried to use anything other than the xbox.

5. reprazent

reprazent Regular member