1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Street Fighter Anniversary Collection

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by evan7878, Dec 13, 2004.

1. evan7878

evan7878 Member

I tried to make a back up copy of my Street Fighter Anniversary Collection DVD game using Nero 6.0, DVD Decryptor and Alcohol 120% and each time I am able to successfully burn the DVD disc but when I play it on the my PS2 it would load the intro to the game but afterwards the screen goes blank and the screen would say please insert a PS2 formatted disc. I also tried it using CD Loader v7 but the same thing happened. Does anybody have a solution for this? I have a PS2 v7 with fliptop, Swap Magic v 2.0 DVD, Princo DVD-R's

Thanks.

2. teggy

teggy Regular member

You use this version of the loader right?

CDLoader v7 BETA 5.2

If not, that is what you need. www.swapmagicfix.com.

I also have reason to believe that princo do not make great DVD-R's. That is not in my experience though, but try maybe Ritek G04, Verbatim or TDK TTG02.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2004
  3. evan7878

evan7878 Member

Thanks, Teggy. I tried using CDLoader v7 BETA 5.2 like you mentioned and it worked. Before, I probably used the wrong CDLoader version so the game didn't work. Now it works. I appreciate your help very much. thanks.

4. teggy

teggy Regular member

Not a problem. An off topic question, is the game online? As I am awaiting it's arrival in the UK and am a big SF fan, I only get to play SFA3 or the SF2 series online with emulators.

5. evan7878

evan7878 Member

i don't think the game is online.