1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Street Fighter II

Discussion in 'PS2' started by jk323, Nov 23, 2003.

1. jk323

jk323 Guest

anyone know if this game is out for the playstation 2 i miss it so much that i would pay 50 bucks for it which i usually dont for game but does anyone know if they made aclassic game like this for the ps2 i want it so bad i hate going to the arcades and paying 50 cent for this game cuz no one has it

2. gozilla

gozilla Regular member

Look for either Street Fighter Collection or Street Fighter Collection 2. These games were released for the original playstation, and obviously will work on the PS2. I have written which SF2 games can be found on which compilation cd.

Street Fighter Collection 1
    -Super Street Fighter 2 : The New Challengers
    -Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo (my faviorite)
    -Street Fighter Alpha 2

Street Fighter Collection 2
    -Street Fighter 2 : The World Warrior (The first SF2 game)
    -Street Fighter 2 : Champion Edition (Pretty much like the first one, although you can use the boss characters this time)
    -Street Fighter 2 Turbo

Go to Mobygames.com and search for Street Fighter 2 there for more info.

Hope this helps.

3. jk323

jk323 Guest

ty it helped but i still cant find a retailer where i can get this game i checked all of em up no one has it, to me its worth paying 100$ for because it was such a classic and brings back memories any help on where to buy this game would be nice

4. SoCalSRH

SoCalSRH Regular member

Last edited: Sep 6, 2013
  5. gozilla

gozilla Regular member

Not sure, i know they still sell them at EB and other game retails around australia still sell them brand new for around $20 - $50. Also ebay would be a good place to look aswell.

Regarding SNES station, i have got all the Street Fighters available for SNES and not one of them works on SNES station, or even on PGEN(the genesis emulator)

Last edited: Nov 26, 2003
  6. gozilla

gozilla Regular member

if you still cannot find either of the Street Fighter collections, it looks like capcom is releasing a special edition of SF2 for ps2 soon to celebreate the 15th aniversery of SF2. The title of the game is "Hyper Street Fighter II: The Anniversary Edition". Search in google for more info on it if your are still interested in having Street fighter on your PS2

7. jaykool

jaykool Member

i agree jk2k3...i love that game...i used to have both of those collectors editions and sold them like a dumb a$$ a few years ago. i wish to god that i still had them since i cannot find them anywhere anymore now...