1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Street Racing Synd/ Viewtiful Joe - using HD Loader

Discussion in 'PS2' started by adamones, Sep 5, 2004.

1. adamones

adamones Member

First of all, Ive been playing SRS with mutlipe times the game has crashed on me. I just got HD Loader so when playing I just have "all modes 1, 2,3" turned on at the select screen. Ive had it crash on me twice now, its just whenever switching screens basically. And yes it does glitch whenever I make corners or whatever, but Ive heard of that happeneing to others

As for Viewtiful Joe, it doesn't work, period. Is that correct? I cant get it to work in any modes.

2. Fuzzy_C

Fuzzy_C Regular member

ya, srs don't work with hdloader, and people have said it works, but they also say, the city don't load, you'll be cruisin, then you drive into black nothingness, and the game stalls through corners and stuff, the game only half loads, this counts as not working in my book, talked to the hdloader compatability list dude and he's taking it off the working list, cause it simply doesn't work...

3. azn_kda

azn_kda Regular member

mine only lags when I play SRS on the HDD so it's best if you play it on CD

4. adamones

adamones Member

yeah I havent had a black screen of death or anything but Ive had the game crash on me during loading twice and once It went into a replay after my race and never loaded up again...

And Viewtiful Joe just doesnt work period. After the title screen if freezes or if you hit X during the opening sequences it freezes as well.

5. sirgw

sirgw Member

In my case, Viewtiful Joe freezed after Opening.
    So, I can't play that game.
    Which has problem, HDadvance or Release ROM of Viewtiful Joe?