1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Struggling to disable driver signature enforcement for jungle flasher.

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by wheelstb, Sep 26, 2011.

1. wheelstb

wheelstb Regular member

I have tried a couple of different methods to disable driver enforcement. Pressing F8 and using the command prompt to go into testing mode. Neither of these methods have worked for me successfully. I have a p6t motherboard. When I press F8 during boot up I either wind up with a prompt to boot in safe mode or I end up with a screen that displays a list of available drives. I would like to use the F8 method because it is not permanent. When should I press F8? Does anyone have any other solutions?

also once I get into test mode is there something else that I should additionally do in order to disable enforcement of driver signatures?

2. gnoby

gnoby Regular member

first compare your version of JF with an older version to see if any of the portio64 files are missing. if they are, copy them from the older release and try again.

3. Bookable

Bookable Member

just keep pressing F8 over and over again until the screen pops up. You should get a list of options including safe mode. But you need to select the disable driver signature enforcement option twords the bottom :)

Last edited: Sep 26, 2011
  4. BillB

BillB Regular member

When you press F8 and get to the screen that displays a list of available drives, simply choose your Hard Drive and hit enter, but immediately keep hitting F8 after you have selected the Hard Drive. Then, you should see a list with a lot of different options. I believe it's the 2nd from bottom choice. Good Luck.

5. wheelstb

wheelstb Regular member

Thanks everybody. I finally see the option he had never mess with your computer when you are half asleep

6. Blushed

Blushed Member

download dseo13b.exe run it click next yes enable test mode restart then re run dseo13b.exe sign a system file search and open portio64.sys restart again and that should be it