1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stubborn Movie Backups...

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by tater9104, Oct 23, 2004.

1. tater9104

tater9104 Guest

I am currently trying to back up the end of Evangelion for archival reasons. Here is the problem. I cannot find one dvd backup software that can analyze the whole disk. Halfway through, I get an ERROR LOOP FAILURE message or something to that effect. I tried DVD Lab, TMEGnc, DVD Santa, DVD Decrypter, and some others. None of them were able to even get to the back up portion of the program. The DVD plays fine in any DVD player as well. Is this some kind of security device? I posted this on the newbie forum, but go no response. I hope some of the big dawgs can take time to help me out. Thanks...

2. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

No you didn't ... You posted in Advanced also.
    http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/118156

And even if you did post in newbies and got no response, you still shouldn't double post. If you haven't noticed our members cover more than just the newbie forum.

Please use this thread I've closed your other one.

3. tater9104

tater9104 Guest

Okay... Sorry... You don't have to sound so harsh though. Honest mistake... Sometimes rewording a question and asking in light of new information makes it better. I think that this was the case. Thanks...

4. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

Believe me ... that wasn't harsh.

No prob ... alot of people do it :) ... You could always add that "new" information to this thread.