1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stuck, with a movie .bin file..unknown format..

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by liquid, May 19, 2003.

1. liquid

liquid Member

Ok, after dl a movie .bin file off of kazaa, i had a program called stuffit like winzip i think..but after the file was finished dling, the file says StuffIT.Encoded.File.Expand, and it has a media player pic next to it. How exactly do i get it bak to say just BIN file?

When i click on the file, it brings up media player with an error "unsupported format". I uninstalled Stuffit to see if it would change bak, but it didnt.

also when burning a movie .bin file, is it data mode 1, raw data?

any help pls?

2. liquid

liquid Member

...._X_X_X_X_X_[small]-------------------------------[/small]

Last edited: May 19, 2003
  3. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

The burn mode or anything wouldnt really matter, have you tried burning it yet?

4. liquid

liquid Member

yes i have, 3 times now..the third time i used cd mage and extracted the files out of the bin, made the EXT, SEGMENT, VCD, MPEGAV folders, put the files in the folders, then used easy cd creator to burn the folders onto the cd, burn successful, but my dvd player brins up a menu with the folders in view...doesnt autostart..