1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Studio TV Terminator Capture Card

Discussion in 'Video capturing from analog sources' started by j_holmes, May 1, 2005.

1. j_holmes

j_holmes Regular member

Hi guys

I've had this card for a while now, and just recently I cant get any sound from it, although I get sound from everthing else on my PC. Everything was alright until I tried to hook up my VCR to the card to capture Star Wars II. Everything appears to hooked up the way it should be, but I get no sound.

P.S.
    I even tried reinstalling the drivers for it.

Thanks,and any advice welcome.

2. Minion

Minion Senior member

Try hooking the Audio output from the VCR directly into your sound Cards "Line In" port(You might need an Adapter) and then set the audio capture source in the Capture software to "Line In"....Also Check your Windows audio settings to make sure the Audio port you are useing is enabled and the Volume is high enough.....

Cheers

3. halby

halby Member

I hooked my vcr up to the terminator quick tv adapter card and i can't figure out how to view the input from the vcr...

the card works fine for viewing antenna/cable channels, but i don't know what setting to use to view my vcr, i've tried antenna/cable channels 1-5 but no dice...

4. Minion

Minion Senior member

To Plug your VCR into your Capture Card you have to use the "RCA/Composite" Connections and then set the capture software to "Composite" as the Video source....You can Not hook the VCR up to the Card useing the "Antennae/Tuner" input like you do when hooking up the VCR to your TV set.....

Cheers