1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stupid Questions about Unbricking (--)

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Venom1987, Jan 28, 2008.

1. Venom1987

Venom1987 Regular member

This is a stupid question!

Why do you need a PSP with 1.5 firmware to make a Pandora's battery and magic stick? Because, I have an PSP that has custom firmware 3.71 M33 series, but that the PSP that is bricked! Has anybody heard anything if any company is making a software that can unbrick PSP without having to use a working custom firmware PSP.

Thanks,

V87

2. voodooma

voodooma Regular member

if u look at some of the guides or even search on google, u can create a pandora battery and magic stick without 1.5 but it requires u to open a battery and cut off pin 5. so do a search for pandora hardmod and u should find what u are looking for. also on the psp forum look under A Newbies Guide To Hardmodding A Pandora Battery this is a good guide and has pics.... i hope this is what u wanted..

3. Venom1987

Venom1987 Regular member

thank you, I heard of this before. But I always thought I would screw up the entire system when I put the battery back in. I will look more into this given information.