1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stupid Vista Stupid Adobe Flash

Discussion in 'Windows - Software discussion' started by boborsm18, Sep 18, 2007.

1. boborsm18

boborsm18 Member

Of course for a start everyones going to think "Ohh here we go vista again" well i like vista... only because its knew and i got it with my laptop.. untill i realised i can do everything and anything on Win 95,98,XP.... because i learned myself as ya doo... and its like learning something knew with vista.. but anyways thats beside the point... everytime i go on a website example bebo... and someones got a flash box. well i get a note sayin upgrade you're flash CLICK HERE so i do.. i install it.. and then its all good it works... THEN

i switch the laptop off and then come on the next time.. it comes up again, and then i have to stupidly install it again.

so does anyway have a clue why its doing this! its really startin to get on my left nipple.

also ive havin problems with my bluetooth dogle its Belkin F8T009. i plugged it in and vista installed its drivers and blah blah.. and then i try to use it with my phone and it doesnt connect. so i downloaded the new drivers from belkin and that didnt help either. i dont even think vista is usin the belkin drivers im sure its usin whatever it downloaded to itself.

PLEASE HELP ME!! (heres me sayin i like vista but come out with a list of problems with it ha ha)

2. ianski7

ianski7 Guest

Hi, go to the link and install Flash......http://www.adobe.com/special/message_pdc.html?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash

This link may help you with the bluetooth.....