1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stuttering video and audio

Discussion in 'ratDVD discussion, help and suggestions' started by Prince434, Mar 28, 2006.

1. Prince434

Prince434 Member

Hi,

when I'm playing a ratDVD-File with Media Player Classic, video and audio are stuttering for about 1-2 seconds. That happens exact at the points of the main movie where one chapter ends and another begins.

How can I solve this problem?

Thanks in advance.

Prince434

2. Prince434

Prince434 Member

Hi again,

the same applies when I'm starting any chapter from the corresponding "scene selection menu" on the DVD: video and audio are playing for a short moment, then are stopping, and then both are continuing (until the next chapter where this behaviour is repeating).

I'm thankful for any hint.

Greetings

Mister Floppy

Last edited: Jun 6, 2006
  3. edlin

edlin Member

Hi!
    I have the same problem. Splinter (ratdvd.dk) told me that they are going to fix the problem. This was about a half year ago - up to now, nothing happend. :(

Maybe one of you could ask him for a bugfix.

4. Prince434

Prince434 Member

I've upgraded my computer system to a really, really fast one, and found out that even with this processor there's a stuttering video and audio exact at the points of the main movie where one chapter ends and another begins. So this behaviour can't be hardware related, there must be a bug in the ratDVD software.

Any idea how to get rid of it?

I'm thankful for any hint!

Greetings

Mister Floppy