1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Subtitiles using dvdshrink? need help....

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by freakmode, May 17, 2004.

1. freakmode

freakmode Member

I have tried to look at every guide and have gone thru the help menu on dvdshrink but can't find the answer to my question. How can I using author mode in dvdshrink keep the subtitles OFF when I back up my movies? I have tried everything and still those pesky subtitles keep showing up. thanks for the help and I hope this is not s stupid question......

2. RWG

RWG Regular member

Click them off b4 you backup - look under the Compression tab.

3. RWG

RWG Regular member

Click them off b4 you backup - look under the Compression tab.

4. Yordan

Yordan Guest

In Re-author mode, select the main movie and move it to the right pane. Next, in the right pane right click the main movie and the bottom option of the menu that comes up says " Set Default Streams " Left click that and you will get another menu where at the bottom half of it you`ll see 3 option and the middle one will be " Hide Subpicture " choose that one and click OK to confirm. That`s it - no more subtitles for you.

5. RWG

RWG Regular member

Yordan-

Uhh...you need to drag the Main movie track over to the left window. Right? :)

6. Yordan

Yordan Guest

Oh, dear, if I was a driver I wouldn`t get far. I did mean LEFT PANE instead of right. Hope I haven`t confused to many people in this forum that should`ve gone left.