1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Subtitles - again :)

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by jtrevill, May 18, 2007.

1. jtrevill

jtrevill Member

Okay - I've read all the threads regarding how to copy subtitles over. And I'm all set to give it a shot. However, I speak English, and don't need the entire movie subtitled!

You know those movies where they add subtitles here and there as you need them? How do you do that?

Thanks for any help you can provide!

2. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

just make sure the sub-titles are checked when you are ripping the dvd and they would be there vvvvvvvvvvv

[​IMG]

3. jtrevill

jtrevill Member

My apologies - I realize now I wasn't very clear with my question!

I'm following this thread: http://www.afterdawn.com/guides/archive/copy_dvd_to_xvid.cfm

It puts the DVD onto a hard drive in AVI format with the 5.1 surround sound. I've done a number of movies and it works great! However, today my wife was watching "50 First Dates" and there was one line spoken in another language - normally subtitled on the dvd. I don't want the subtitles for the whole movie - just this one line...