1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Subtitles don't show

Discussion in 'Video to DVD' started by Polo_Man, Oct 3, 2004.

1. Polo_Man

Polo_Man Member

I'm trying to convert an avi to a dvd. Everything works just fine up untill the point i try to play the dvd files. I enable the subtitles but they just don't show up. So i thought i did something wrong in srt2sub but when i import the .sub-file back in to srt2sub the subtitles seem to be there.
    Can someone help me.
    I've setted the colors to:
    grey transparant
    black
    white
    grey

And I did the same in IFOEdit. ( For some raison he doesn't create the chapters too)
    So maybe it was IFOEdit.
    Then i tried rejig ( he does make the chapters but when i skip to the next chapter i only get sound but the video freezes). I readjusted the color of the subtitles with ifoedit and again nothing. Then i tried pgcedit also nothing and supremap didn't do the trick either.
    The weird thing is when i did another movie before you normally see the subtitles as a green bar when you play the dvd and don't change the color of the subtitles no i just don't see a thing. I tried DVDShrink to see if there were subtitles present in the muxed-files but he says there is. What am i doing wrong?

2. Polo_Man

Polo_Man Member

Isn't there anyone who can help me?
    Please.....