1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Success !!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'PS2' started by SoopaMan, Mar 12, 2003.

1. SoopaMan

SoopaMan Member

I'm posting this thread to express my gratitude for this very informative forum and this website on a whole. Because of all the questions and answers posted on this forum, I was able to successfully complete my very first PS2 mod install ( messiah 2 pro ). I was very amazed at how smoothly it all went. All I had to do was follow the instructions carefully, and exercise a little patience. For all those debating on whether or not to take the plunge.." Just Do It ".. I was relatively simple. Now I'm hoping to contribute back to the forum as others has contributed to me. Thank you all._X_X_X_X_X_[small]Who needs burners when there's laser i-sight[/small]

2. bodul67

bodul67 Regular member

I don't know if I helped in your quest for modding your PS2, but glad to hear that you're a fellow modder! Enjoy the burning and many, many, many gaming hours ahead.

3. Mooshie

Mooshie Member

I just ordered a Messiah 2 and your success gives me hope that mine will go as smoothly and we will both be enjoying what everyone seems to say is the absolute best mod chip around.