1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Success!!!

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by DavGerm4, Feb 1, 2007.

1. DavGerm4

DavGerm4 Active member

Alright, so I was waiting for like 2 weeks for the SATA PCI Card to Process, and it arrived in the mail today. I hooked it up, and Flashed my Xbox 360 Drive. I made a backup before I got the part, and when I connected the 360 up, and put in the backup, I had Success!!! I'm so happy that the Firmware worked for me, after all those days with the Stupid SATA to USB converter (if anyone is thinking about modding their Xbox 360, DO NOT BUY THE SATA TO USB CONVERTER!!!). So ya, thanks goes to Textbook, PrimitiveX5, and TheWholeMatt over at 360 Mods. Textbook for the tutorials on how to flash, and make backups, PrimitiveX5 for helping me through the process of MSN, and TheWholeMatt for the Video Tutorial on creating Backups. I totally recommend these guys if you ever need help modding your Xbox 360.

Please, Post you success stories HERE!

2. JThomas05

JThomas05 Guest

congrats Dav, it took me bricking a console to get it right, i bricked it and then traded it back in at ebgames and got a new one, and it worked like a charm

3. Memnock

Memnock Active member

I bricked my 1st one too, but that was 8 months ago. I got it right the 2nd time and have flashed many others since then. Man how time flies.

4. xHaydenx

xHaydenx Regular member

How did you guys brick them?

5. Memnock

Memnock Active member

With me it was a bad floppy on an MS25. It corrupted my orig.bin. The lesson for me with that was when flashing with a floppy make sure it's brand new from the box. They go bad FAST. I ended up selling that 360 to someone who I think was able to fix it.

6. DavGerm4

DavGerm4 Active member

Hey I've got a question for you guys? I made backups of three of my games successfully, but now, when I try to burn a game, it says "DVD Failed to Burn on Pioneer 111D". Does anyone know why this is happening to me?