1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Successful crack for PSP slim ?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by owning, Oct 23, 2007.

1. owning

owning Member

hello,
    Sorry for my multiple posts i posted this thread on reply to one of the other threads too, but later found this group which i thought is more apt for my question. Am planning to but the PSP slim in next few days, so cannot give the details of firmware but i guess those will be pretty standard.
    1.) Have you guys heard of anyone being successfully able to crack the new PSP slim. Coz i cannot find the final result when people try the cracking procedure provided.
    2.)One of my friends have a hacked PSP FAT i wante dto know how can i use his psp for mine to crack it. Does his cracked psp means it is a pandore battery or i have to do some thing more in order to make it like that ? And what does the magic memory stick means, do i need to buy it or get it with the console?

Your replies will be much appreciated.

2. cee43ja1

cee43ja1 Regular member

there is a successful crack to the psp slim. just throw it on the ground. cracking/hacking is completely irrelevant to the psp.

custom firmware is already available to the psp slim, but has to be installed a different way. it requires a pandora's battery and universal unbricker memory stick.

my psp slim with 3.71 m33-2 custom firmware.
    [​IMG]

3. owning

owning Member

hello,
    Sorry for my misplaced jargons for the PSP world, but this is what i heard from my friends around. So if i make my friends PSP a pandora battery will it affect his playing on it. Coz i know he has some sort of custom firmware installed on it. And what about he universal unbricker, where do i get that from?

That would be a great help.

4. cee43ja1

cee43ja1 Regular member

go HERE for instructions on the universal unbricker.

pandora's battery can only be temporary. it can be reversed back to an original battery.