1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Successfully RIP with DVD Decryptor, Can't Shrink

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by mastran, Jan 17, 2005.

1. mastran

mastran Member

I've successfully ripped Little Black Book with the latest DVDDecryptor, file mode, and no errors were reported. However, when I attempt to compress with the latest DVDShrink, it reports an integrity error on VOB_3_01. Any ideas?

2. hursty

hursty Active member

i know ther are issues with this dvd,but are you not suppose to rip it in ISO MODE,not file mode.?

3. mastran

mastran Member

From what I've read, you are supposed to rip in file mode. Maybe I have an incorrect setting? DVDDecryptor reports a 100% successful rip. However, DVDShrink errors out when running.

4. jim_dandy

jim_dandy Active member

I did little black book in the file mode, so I dont think it really matters.
    Ive heard that little black books, full screen version, has hard copy read errors,but I thought that the new dvd decrypter, had taken care of all that...Try using the widescreen version of the movie and not the full screen,also make sure you have the current version of dvd decrypter,3.5.2.0
    good luck
    jim