1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suggestion for way less "repeated posts"

Discussion in 'AfterDawn feedback & suggestions' started by ColdFires, Apr 7, 2004.

1. ColdFires

ColdFires Member

Ok...on the forums i noticed that alot of the people ask the same questions...for example, everyone having problems has either upside down image, screwed sound or video, too long, etc. Wouldn't it be easier to get 1 person that knows the whole topic really good, and write up a guide. Ive seen each of those questions on like 5 posts each or more.

2. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

There are stickys at the top of most of our forums for that and a whole section od guides but hardly anyone reads them. I feel your pain tho :)

3. dRD

dRD I hate titles Staff Member

ColdFires: Yes, that would be better, but most people don't bother reading guides or searching through existing messages. And for guides, staff is currently wayy too busy to write up new guides, so we're mostly relying on our users and hoping that they would submit us guides, using this link: http://www.afterdawn.com/guides/submit.cfm