1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suikoden 2 on 3.40 OE-A?

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by pixelhiro, Jun 20, 2007.

1. pixelhiro

pixelhiro Member

Has anyone been able to get Suikoden 2 to work in 3.40 OE-A ? It freezes at the first boss still. I thought they were supposed to fix popstation issues like this in 3.40 OE-A

Please help. Thanks

2. faqman98

faqman98 Regular member

if u r having prob's with that i'd suggest that u get a rip of the suikoden collection umd for the psp (has the first and second games)

3. pixelhiro

pixelhiro Member

They are released in Japan therefore in Japanse. Do you know of any European release?

4. chaosnova

chaosnova Guest

Hi, I was recently playing Suikoden 2 on my psp, and I got up to this mist monster...

Someone please help me, this game is so good! How do I fix this problem with 3.40 OE-A.

Thanks

5. Newplay1

Newplay1 Member

Why not upgrade your firm? I still have 3.40OE but might upgrade since I can't get certain games like The simpsons to work..

6. NaRXsIsT

NaRXsIsT Member

Hey man, try looking here
    http://www.gamerspress.com/index.php?title=PSX_on_PSP_Compatibility_List
    its a list of compatible PSX games for psp in eboot format.

i had a problem with FF7 every time you used Aeris second Level 2 limit i think (not sure) or cast sleep or silence the graphics wigged out and caused it to go all hyroglyphics but after upgrading to 3.71 M33 ive had no problems at all :) but if you dont want to upgrade then you might be stuck with it sorry.

also have you tried another suikoden 2.iso ? the one you have might've gone bad in the eboot conversion process.

if you really want to test to see if its the iso download a PSX emulator (i recommend ePSXe) and play up to the point where it wigs out normally, if it does play up then its a bad iso and youll have to find another one.