1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suikoden 3 and CD Loader Problems PLZ HELP

Discussion in 'PS2' started by jbpmatrix, Oct 8, 2004.

1. jbpmatrix

jbpmatrix Member

Hi
    Recently i bought the newest version of swap magic (V3.0 EUR Build) and the slide card. I also bought two American NTSC games RPG Maker 2 and Suikoden 3. I used the Swap Magic CD to run RPG Maker 2 and it works just fine. Then i tried to use the Swap Magic DVD but it would not load Suikoden 3 i just got a blue border sometimes and nothing happened and other times a red border and nothing happened. I found out about the CD Loader so i downloaded the Version 7+ and put it on a Memorex CD-R at 4X speed (that was the slowest possible) using Alcohol 120%. After the CD had been made I used the Swap Magic CD and did the slide card thing and put the CD Loader CD into my ps2 i pressed X and all that came up was a red and blue scrolling border (like when a Commodore 64 game loads if you ever had one) I waited for a while to see if anything happened but nothing did i have tried it many more times but nothing has happened.

Any help would be much appriciated.

Thanks

2. jbpmatrix

jbpmatrix Member

w00t i got it working but the screen is all messed up by it being all ou tof place and the videos mess up a bit cos they r a bit jumpy.

Can anyone help?

3. devilhunt

devilhunt Active member

does your tv support the ntsc tv signal?

4. jbpmatrix

jbpmatrix Member

Yup its a widescreen tv and it says it does so yea.

WAHEY got it working absaloutly perfect dunno y or how but it did

cheers neway

5. devilhunt

devilhunt Active member

congratulation, enjoy your game