1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sundriver wont read disk

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by kasek, Sep 5, 2011.

1. kasek

kasek Member

Hey there I got my sundriver yesterday and installed it all last night was up until 5am trying to get it to work. I finally gave up and went to bed, coming back to it this morning still no luck. I load my couple games onto it with Sundriver programmer 2.04 and it says success. Then plug my wii into the tv turn it on and no GC loading in disk channel. Clicking on the disk channel... wait wait... and unable to read disk please insert disk, please help me. All answers I found have not worked or people saying fixed now thanks and no explanation. I saw one solution of installing the original nintendo MIOS v10 since the GC launcher ihad before overwrites it with cMIOS but after doing that still no luck. I need this fixed ASAP, cuz IM so mad this was supposed to be an easy install that anyone can do.

2. kasek

kasek Member

im so desperate if you can come up with a working solution to solve my problem i will paypal someone $10US