1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"Sunshine" problems

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by san_man, Jan 9, 2008.

1. san_man

san_man Member

I've been having a terrible time trying to get this one to backup. I've been trying to see if anyone else has had a problem, but didn't see any threads. If there are, I'm sorry.

I've tried a combination of AnyDVD + CloneDVD, DVDFab Platinum + VOBBlanker + DVDShrink, and even RipIt4Me (which still does occasionally do the trick!). Each time a different sort of error.

I decided I wanted to do it so that I could shrink it, as that seemed the best option for me, but in using the second combination all went well until I tried to open the file. Shrink wanted nothing to do with it.

I did manage to rip it with RipIt4Me, then again, it was Shrink... I could open it and manipulate the files, then when it came time to burn it, program wanted a DVD9, not DVD5 even though the file size was small enough(Could it be Nero then?).

Eventually, I did manage to burn THOSE output files, but I have yet to check if all went well.

What a nightmare! I was just wondering if anyone else had this problem, or if I should just go and get some sleep? LOL

2. iluvendo

iluvendo Active member

Hi, I backed up with ripit4me and vob blanker (removed all non video titles). backed up and burned with imgburn no prob.