1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Super heros-Who'd win in a fight to the death?

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by DarkmanX, Jun 13, 2004.

1. DarkmanX

DarkmanX Regular member

Two ?'s; have any of you heard that George Lucas is going to alter the original Star Wars Trilogy (which is suppose to be released on DVD this September) to have characters that are in series I-III?

Second, in an all out battle for survival, morals and message of the day, thrown out, who'd win in a fight to the death among super heros? Hulk, Superman, place your bets!!!

2. geestar20

geestar20 Active member

No original's are the same anymore.(very sad to here of the NEW altered STAR WARS)

As for winning to the death I put my bet on "WONDER WOMAN" woman can break men down like water through toilet paper. by the way, she want's me!! HA!

3. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

I'm not sure who'd win, and they aren't even super heroes but I'd loive to see a fight between C3PO and Tweekie (that little talking robot on buck rogers). C3P0 is a wuss but tweekie was 1/2 his size. I think it would be a good match. And the winner takes on R2D2.

4. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

About Star wars, I don't think that will happen. Not enough time for them to edit. However from what I have read, the original theatrical releases will never make it to DVD and you will only see the last THX extended versions.

For super heros I would like to see Batman versus Number six (The Prisoner). But I don't think there would be a winner.

5. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Hong Kong Phooey versus Darth Maul. If Darth Maul wasn't already dead, he would be after that fight.

6. DarkmanX

DarkmanX Regular member

Here is the article about Star Wars.

http://www.amatechtel.com/news/wed/dr/Uus-starwars.RjSe_Eu1.asp

As far as the super heros, why not throw underdog vs. the blue falcon?! Where are the real battles? For me, I'd like to see a battle royal- the Hulk vs.Superman vs.Juggernaut vs Heman (Not Dolph Lundren version).

7. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

About the star wars I think that is fake. Do you know how long that would take. It would be crazy. Also if its not news on theforce.net then I doubt its real. Theforce.net puts up stories about every thing and I didn`t see it there as a headline.

Battle Royal, what about Beast(x-man) vs the Hulk or the Rock boy from fantastic four vs either.

8. DarkmanX

DarkmanX Regular member

Rock boy? Oh "Thing", he was kinda corny.

9. Bitcount

Bitcount Guest

C-3PO vs the robot from "lost in Space"!!

10. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

Oh what about the wonder twins verus each other. Boy were they ever useless. Always without qestion decide to turn into the stupidest things.

Like Rain cloud and Bat, or Elk and watering can. I would like them to fight to the death and be dead.