1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Super Mario Bros (on virtual console)....quick (easy) question...

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by SDMFer, Mar 11, 2007.

1. SDMFer

SDMFer Regular member

Hey brothas....I have a potentially dumb (or possibly) good question. Here it goes, i'll try to make it short.

I downloaded Super Mario Bros. I finished it once and now I'm stuck on the harder difficulty. Hard to explain but you know where once you beat the game, you can choose the level from the main title screen and all the mushroom guys are now the beetle guys...LOl. Hope this makes sense to you. Anyways, my question is this...

DOes anyone know how to reset the game back to the original difficulty settings so that it can be played with the normal difficulty settings? I tried resetting many times with no luck and cant figure it out for some stupid reason.

2. Krystovar

Krystovar Regular member

That's a valid question I think. Have you tried looking in the data management and look fo the game save for Super Mario Bros? I am not sure because I'm at work and don't have my Wii in front of me, but there should be a save-game file that you can delete to get the settings back to normal.

3. SDMFer

SDMFer Regular member

Hey bro thanks for the help that worked. I should have dug around some more.