1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Super Mario GALAXY .iso

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by EWasHere, Jul 17, 2007.

1. EWasHere

EWasHere Member

So I got a copy of Super Mario Galaxy as a RAR file, but when I try to unzip it it says it's corrupted "The archive is either in unknown format or damaged".

Before you start wondering, I know it's not out yet and it's only about half the original file (4.something gigs > 2.something gigs), I'm guessing it's just the demo.

My question is, how can I get this to work in the Wii? You see, I click other ISO's I have and it says the same message, but all I do is burn that image onto a DVD. But in this case, it's not an ISO, it's just a standard RAR file.

I tried IMGBurn (with the verify option) and it burns just fine, but it still won't work on the Wii. Now I know there's something in that RAR file because it's 2.something gigabytes. Problem is, it just won't open. Is it really corrupt or not? If not, what other program can I use to open it and/or how can I get this thing to work on my Wii?

Thanks in advance.

2. r1cht3a

r1cht3a Member

Don't believe it is the mario galaxy iso. Probably a big waste of space with some malicious crap in it. Delete it and wait like the rest of us.

3. jnaks

jnaks Regular member

if you are still burning .iso files after they give you that message and they are working fine, consider yourself lucky. at that point you should be using the .par2 file (if it comes with one) to repair the files or you could get an error while playing some part of the game.

4. Kafluke

Kafluke Active member

dude, grow a brain. It's not real. Trust me if there was a demo or something we'd know about it first. Your likely to do some serious damage to your pc if you play with these files anymore.

5. dianogah

dianogah Member

HAHAHAHA

6. NDarkness

NDarkness Regular member

I WISH there was a leaked demo out there. I would grab that like nobody's business.

7. larrylje

larrylje Active member

It is probably the E3 demonstration of it. But again that shouldn't be a 2GB file.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2007
  8. Kafluke

Kafluke Active member

more than likely it is a VIDEO of the E3 demo. There is no leaked demo.