1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Super Smash Bros. Memory Card Problem

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by clay7676, Jan 23, 2007.

1. clay7676

clay7676 Regular member

Yeah, when I play Super Smash bros. on my Wii with my memory card plugged in, the characters and etc don't work. It's not the memory card because the mem. card works for other games. Not sure what to do

comment back
    thanks

2. DavGerm4

DavGerm4 Active member

Are the characters already unlocked, and saved on the Memory Card? Why don't you just delete the SSB: Melee game save from the Memory Card, and start over? Wouldn't it be fun to do it all over again...

3. tabletpc

tabletpc Guest

it is the memory card

let me explain certain gamecube memory cards cause a the memory card needs to be formatted error after playing certain games so far the only memory cards that have had the issue are

memory cards produced by interact

memory cards produced by madcatz

worse it also doesn't work with the 1000 memory card produced by nintendo

nintendo needs to fix this but haven't yet because it forces people to purchase nintendo brand memory cards

funny though the third party memory card from action replay works

4. clay7676

clay7676 Regular member

like i said...

well, actually the memory card worked for a good bit of time but then when i took it out to go play it on my cube and then plugged it back in to the Wii it never worked. I tried copying it to the animal crossing memory card and it super smash chartacters etc. still don't load on that one. I think it's the game. But not sure.