1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Super Stardust HD

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by anubis66, Feb 11, 2008.

1. anubis66

anubis66 Regular member

I love this game, i would recommend it to anyone. its a great hand eye trainer. and did anyone notice, a custom tracklist is now selectable from internal and external storage. i guess it's going to start coming in to game i pray.

2. canuckerz

canuckerz Regular member

Hand-eye coordination training, sounds interesting, is it one of the PS eye games?

3. anubis66

anubis66 Regular member

its not with the eye. lets put it this way, mind/action coordination. there is soooo much going on. those who pass up this game are really missing something. i told my friend i though it was the best ten dollars i spent in a long time, and he said after playing it was the best ten dollars anyone could spend. guys, and even the ladies love this one.

4. hurerah

hurerah Member

man it is a good game but i only have the demo i want the full game i am not allowed to buy online is there a place ican but it from like bestbuy or futureshop

5. canuckerz

canuckerz Regular member

They're suppose to be releasing PS Store cards at Walmart in the near future. They're similar to Wii points except its actual cash and not these "points" that the other consoles are so fond of for some reason. They're already got them out in Japan or so I've heard. Why its taking so long to get them out here I'm not sure. I know im eagerly awaiting them because I don't have access to a credit card and have no desire to own one.

6. hurerah

hurerah Member

can wate man i want to try some games on the ps store