1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Super Stardust

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by TheNick, Jun 29, 2007.

1. TheNick

TheNick Guest

hey, so who got this game? is it any good? i wrote it off for a Gemoerty Wars clone but ive seen some good things on it...

also, if anyone wants to trade for MK II, Tekken DR or Q-bert, my PSN's in my sig, holla!

2. nallalfc

nallalfc Guest

Sorry if I sound a bit thick but how do you trade a downloaded game, do you have to have Linux installed?
    Also is it possible to back up say Tekken DR incase you have to format your harddrive.

3. ooZEROoo

ooZEROoo Regular member

when u download a game u are allowed to download it to 5 different ps3s acouple of my clan members have done it all u do is log onto someone elses psn account go to download list and download it

4. TheNick

TheNick Guest

yeah, that's it. you gotta be a bit trusting, but so does the other guy.

also, ive no idea how it works, backing your PSN games up to another drive; was just thinking about that in case i one day decide to upgrade my 60 GB...

5. nallalfc

nallalfc Guest

Cheers for the info.
    Does that mean if I delete Tekken off my hard drive I would be able to download it again for free up to 5 times?

6. ooZEROoo

ooZEROoo Regular member

if u delete it u can download as many times as u want to your playstation but u are allowed to download onto a total of 4 more different ps3s so lets say u want the new rfom map pak all u would have to do is log on with my account download and its yours

7. TheNick

TheNick Guest

ok, so id like to extend my trade offer to include the resistance map pack, as well as super stardust. All i gots MK II, Q-Bert & Tekken DR, lemme know.