1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Super/Xilisoft/AutoGK

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by TheBazman, Jun 9, 2007.

1. TheBazman

TheBazman Member

Hi

Just a couple of queries

1/ Since moving over to Vista Super doesn't work properly (despite running it in administrator and XP compatability mode) - I just keep getting errors no matter what format I choose.

2. AudoGK also doesnt create just the one .AVI file, instead it creates an AGK folder with about 10 different files in it - none of which is and .AVI file (despite having all the settings exactly the same as when it worked on XP)

3. Since 1 and 2 didnt work, I purchased Xilisoft Video Converter,which has loads of formats and is very easy to use. Problem is when it converts a file it only brings across on audio channel/stream (The directors comment). I have tried playing on Media Player and VLC, as well as trying to change audio channels , but there is only one

Anyone any thoughts on the above ?

Cheers

2. MasterChu

MasterChu Guest

Moving to Langjökull in Iceland - so all the info I posted is moving with me!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2007
  3. TheBazman

TheBazman Member

Cheers

I'm not keen on going back to XP. Certainly Xilisoft is compatable with Vista so it should be fine

I'll give the software you suggested a shot

Thanks again