1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Supermedia Store Ripped me off

Discussion in 'DVD±R media' started by CKY_2084, Apr 25, 2005.

1. CKY_2084

CKY_2084 Guest

I just ordered 100 pack of Taiuo Yuden 8x DVD+R White Inkjet HUB printables along with about $200 of other stuff like ink and cases. Anyways I got my stuff today and they sent me 4x Princos which my DVD Rom wont even read but they burn and play fine in my burner and DVD Player. Im so pissed off I didnt even get 8x they are 4x and they arent hub printables they are just printables. Should I even waste my time calling them because they will probably just tell me they cant fix their shitty service problem because I already opened them and even if they did they would probably make me pay for shipping ccause someone there cant read. You would thank that after spending that kind of money there they would give you good service but I guess they dont want my business anymore Im gonna keep shopping from Shop4tech or meritline F**K SUPERMEDIA STORE. Although they did get the rest of my order right.

2. CKY_2084

CKY_2084 Guest

Yeah I just called them and they want me to pay to ship them back and then I gotta wait about two weeks. Screw them Im never buying there again. Assholes. They did that on purpose thinking no one would notice and go through the hassle of sending them back they just made $40 off me.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2005
  3. kivory666

kivory666 Regular member

im very sorry to hear about your bad bad experience from supermediastore, they really need to work on their customer service as well as their packaging for their orders. i have had only a few discs damaged during transit, but they were cracked nevertheless, i called them as well was on hold for about 20 min. before anyone picked up; then they told me the same thing, pay to ship them back and they will be replaced...whatevers~

i have spent thousands of dollars at supermediastore, with only 1 bad encounter, i feel for you my friend, wish there was something more i could do to help you, but this is just my 2 cents worth~

4. eric545

eric545 Regular member

CKY_2084

If you haven't given All Media Outlet (allmediaoutlet.com) a try, then maybe you should. I have purchased many, many White InkJet Hub printable DVD-R's and White InkJet Printable CD-R's from them and have never had a problem. Also be advised that All Media Outlet and Blank-CD-CDR are sister companys, and when buying media see if one or the other of them has a promo code for certain type of media.

5. baki21

baki21 Member

I have been using supermediastore based on recommendations from this forum and have not had any trouble, but I do not buy as much as some of the other members here.

Does anyone else have recommendations on a good place to buy media from?

6. arniebear

arniebear Active member

Rima has been recommended and I have been thinking of giving them a try.

http://rima.com/

7. daimyo

daimyo Member

I am not buying anything from supermediastore, they sent me a bad batch of those TY 100 dvd-r for 22$ specials, even tho the media is defective they will not reimburse me for postage either way...so long suckas!

I am however practicing my thoughtful and considerate verison of griefing thru the emails we are sending at each other regarding this.

8. kivory666

kivory666 Regular member

go get em' bro, while sometimes emails prove to be fruitless in my encounters with various companies, sometimes they will give in to keep your business, really depends on the company actually. i wish you the best of luck, rima is pretty good, but, i've heard horror stories about meritline as well. i've noticed quite a few of the online retailers that are located in the "city of industry" here in southern california have really bad customer service, as is such things w/ the way business is run in that city, i live about 30 min. from there and the very few times i've gone there, with company issues, they've given me a hard time. good luck to you. have a good one.

9. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

Why did you even open them CKY? when you new there were the wrong ones iam sure they would have exchanged them at there expense,when that stuff happens contact them right away and tell them the problem to get it resloved,supermedia store is tops with me so far and i had NO problems at all with there service or quality of products that i have got. sorry about your bad experince with them.