1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Supermediastore.com

Discussion in 'DVD±R media' started by pomchew, May 4, 2007.

1. pomchew

pomchew Member

After dozens of purchases from this store it was necessary to return 300 blank Taiyo Yuden media. I received an RMA#.They were returned on April 12th and were signed for by Amy in their returns dept on the very next day. Three days later I called their customer service and was told that a credit would be issued in a day or two. It did not happen. Eight days later another call and another promise. Still no credit issued. Then more of the same promises and no credit. I've heard every excuse in the book, which all turned out to be lies. Then one day this Curtis Brown said he would definately get it done..TODAY!
    That was another blank promise. Here we are in the month of May and still no credit issued. It was a credit due for $94.17 and I am starting to get annoyed with them. Now I have gone to the Credit Card Company to dispute this matter. I have proof of delivery, and an email from them that clearly spells out that they intended to issue the credit...but still no credit of $94.17. They are excellent at charging your card when you purchase from them, but not very good at issuing a credit when you return anything to them. Beware what you send back...you may never see your money again. BEWARE they really lie to you when they owe you.

2. IHoe

IHoe Senior member

after many many purchases from Supermediastore.com I also have a complaint. My last purchase of printer ink came without what they promised I would get for free: 2 black ink cartridges..... instead they gave me 2 blue ink cartridges! I wrote back to them to complain... it wasn't worth sending everything back to them for the free black cartridges that everyone knows you use more black than any other color and that was the purpose of me buying their sale item of 2 sets of ink cartridges because of the free black cartridges you get!!!! I am pissed off..... I didn't want to spend extra money for the return and the resend and still be unsatisfied with them. I also bought a BenQ 1655 external from them and sent that back to them and it cost me much more because of the return shipping and then resending charges! I think that after many years of using Supermediastore.com they have hired unintelligent people that do things on purpose just to piss you off! come on.... you know that hiring people to stuff boxes are very important job!!! anyone can do it ..... but would you want that job??? if so you can become rich filling boxes for orders!