1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

suprnova.com???

Discussion in 'Windows - P2P software' started by Rafer31, Jan 8, 2005.

1. Rafer31

Rafer31 Member

Is getting the membership on suprnova.com worth it??? I mean its only 24 bucks a year and you dont have to hassle with findingall these torrent sites etc etc. Anyone have membership, do you like it? etc etc...

2. lcarbutt

lcarbutt Regular member

I would never pay to be part of a bunch of SCAMMERS, they made there site look like suprnova.org in order to scam money.

3. Rafer31

Rafer31 Member

bump... anyone elses opinion...

4. lumaom

lumaom Guest

I agreed with Icarbut 100%!!! Why in your right mind would you send money to those scam artists usin Suprnova logo to make money from people like you, desperate to get torrent files? Just hang in there, do some research and you'll find places all over the world to download those files. Don't give up to those who claim to be "legal"!!!

5. Rafer31

Rafer31 Member

thing I dont get is why suprnova.com hasnt closed down but suprnova.org has???

6. brad1102

brad1102 Guest

Get into Newsgroups - trust me.

Right now I'm DL'ing at 650kBps from giganews with 11 new unreleased movies/PS2 games in que. That's right - do the math, that's an ENTIRE DVD5 in less than 2 hours.

Just as 'lumaom' said, here ARE other sources out there.

7. Rafer31

Rafer31 Member

umm, what exactly are newsgroups and where do I dl it or find it or whatver.... does it also have games, applications etc etc???