1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suprnova orange 'r' icons that need to register for

Discussion in 'Windows - P2P software' started by squeeze, Oct 30, 2004.

1. squeeze

squeeze Member

Hi

On suprnova most of the torrents have a little grey 'i' icon to the left of the torrent name.

However a few of them have a little orange 'r'. i remember there being something said about have to register with torrents for these files. have searched everywhere for the answer, but cant find it.

can anybody tell me what to do?

Thanks
    Kevin

2. cueist1

cueist1 Member

i would like to know this as well...trying to get a file with the "r" on it...it won't work...

anyone know how to do this?

thanks.

3. halelee

halelee Member

hi lad's let me help you both when you start to download the file's that are in orange it should come up with the torrent site's in the same box that say's blacklisted just write it down on a bit of paper then go to the site and sign up there are loads of these site's but just go and sign up with them trust me i did it and beleave it or not my download speeds are amazing ive been known to get a hole film in 35 minutes if you get any more problems let me know and i'll go step by step with you good luck lads

4. cueist1

cueist1 Member

thanks so much for the info halelee...you're right.
    however, when i went to sign up on this particular site, their signup was closed due to too many signups...just my luck...i guess i am not destined to download this file.