1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

surreal 64 NEED HELP PLZ!

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by ambiguous, Mar 9, 2004.

1. ambiguous

ambiguous Member

hey everyone, im new here. I have a problem. I have installed surreal 64 on my xbox and i dont know how to put the roms on my xbox. I have formatted them to an xbox iso using xISO. I am trying to use dvd to xbox to put them on,(if i should be doing anything else let me know.) When i change the roms to xISO i made sure they werent right off the cd, they were in a folder on the cd. When i try to save them on my hdd it wont read it like anything is on the cd. Im trying to save them under e:emussurreal
    oms If anyone could help me out i'd appreciate it.

thnx~~~~~

2. shdwsfall

shdwsfall Regular member

Can you connect to your xbox with your computer? That would be the easiest way. Dont make the rom into an ISO. When you get the rom it should be named something like game.n64 or game.v64 or something of that sort. You just copy this file straight over to your xbox. You put the roms in a folder named "roms" This folder should be in the surreal 64 folder. So it would be like E:/apps/surreal64/roms
    You will probably have to make the folder, most people do not have it already there when they download surreal...it boggles me as to why it is not already there.
    Hope that helps.

**note**If you cannot connect your xbox to your PC, I would suggest either learning how, or getting the crossover cable so you can. It makes things tons easier when loading your xbox up with apps, and whatever else you feel the need to have (roms).**

Last edited: Mar 9, 2004
  3. ambiguous

ambiguous Member

ok thanks alot, and i do already have a crossover cable so i'll try it.