1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suspended from Psn???

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by ziggi_83, Sep 2, 2007.

1. ziggi_83

ziggi_83 Regular member

I tried signing in to playstation network, and it said use of Playstation Network has been suspended, i aint doing absolutely anything wrong, nothing not a thing and what really confuses me i havent recieved an e-mail like the other time i was suspended???
    Anyone else cant log in to PSn?

2. ooZEROoo

ooZEROoo Regular member

If I may ask what did you get suspended for the first time? Did you glitch or do anything rude in Warhawk because rumor has it that warhawk is monitored like the upcoming Home where if you are caught doing anything to violate the user agreement then you get suspended or even banned. Sony doesnt want the PSN to turn into another socom full of cheaters and people who don't want to play by the rules. Also there may just be a bug in the system try turning off your playstation and restarting it.

3. ziggi_83

ziggi_83 Regular member

the 1st time i tried copying a member of my clan 2 glitch at the time i neva knew, this time the pal servers were down for 10mins, but it ok now

4. xXxBG

xXxBG Regular member

Yeah the Servers were down for a little

5. lfc505050

lfc505050 Regular member

ive got that twice now. lol