1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suspended permanently ????

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by bbmayo, Feb 20, 2007.

1. gurnard

gurnard Regular member

hi bb :)
    i may be wrong but i believe that most of the posts and thread concerning the brobear thing was either hidden or deleted (it got way out of hand and wouldn't die)
    as to andmerr, he just got very tired of the whole thing and took a long holiday from all the forums he was involved with, he's lurking around though.
    oh! by the way. good to see you here again

2. irelevant

irelevant Guest

i think it is easy for people to swear on this site because no one is gonna beat u up. personally i have been on this site for 2 years and recently had heart problems so it was like i had nothing 2 do and wanted to pick fights now i work out and on the weekends i started a DIRTY fight club with school friends! so this site is not what i do with my time so i don't wanna pick fights on a website how lame. but for everyone else either they are sick of newbies something is wrong with their sig or they need to release some steam

3. DeadRain

DeadRain Regular member

Youre in a fight club???

4. irelevant

irelevant Guest

yea it is SICK!! wedo it either in the snow or in a basement they sometimes get WAY out of control and lots of times people are hopped up on illegal substances and liquor

5. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

6. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

^^^^ DITO!

I couldn't find the right words myself, but leave it to Neph to hit the nail on the head! :)

7. wolfmanz

wolfmanz Regular member

Another reason the OLD TIMER's get suspended or leave!

Good to see you back bbmayo.

8. bombayboy

bombayboy Regular member

So its them guys on my corner...causing all sorts...

9. johnblaze

johnblaze Regular member

The funniest thing was, the guy was originally posting on how to watch Titanic, which he downloaded, just like a real thug...

10. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

OK now that I have started this thread I have received some interesting PM's from a lot of former senior members here at AD that are still around using an alias.... hmmmmm What the heck happened while I was away? Nephilim and Ddp did you guys go on a rampage or what? :) (just kidding)

Anyway most of them seemed like very nice and helpfull people and I am pretty amazed at some of them that were suspended. Oh well hopefully They don't get me ;-)

Cheers and good night all!

11. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

All bets are off when the two Daves get together and start dropping hammers and slinging lightning ;)

12. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

if they deserve it than they get banned, if not than get a warning & maybe a temp ban. only ones get a perma ban are spammers & idiots shooting their mouths off.

13. wolfmanz

wolfmanz Regular member

I have also seen in my short time here that some of the Mod's buddies are allowed to break the rules on a regular basis with insults and or foul language toward newer members.