1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sv7 hd combo {sat}

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by davidmar, May 27, 2013.

1. davidmar

davidmar Member

have a starview 7 hd combo trying to use on s.t.v but flashed with "make me a spider" f/w now the box does nothing no lights but still can connect to pc by com port and communicate any help will be greatfull thanks to any 1

2. tongs007

tongs007 Active member

there maybe 1 or 2 friendly people that may be able to help but this site wiped there arse with sv a long time ago for obvious reasons, no offence as i don't want to see you left in the lurch, hope someone sorts you out but if they don't that is the reason

3. davidmar

davidmar Member

GUTTED absolutley GUTTED,well thanks for a response im gona be hopefuly using it sat but as you say maybe there is someone willing to help me thanks so much for responding

4. darn24p

darn24p Regular member

I have used loads of sv hd combo + on sly but to the sounds of it u have bricked ur box with flashing it to a spider must have used wrong firmware I suspect I have changed 1 before but there was no point in the end u will have to j-tag it to recover it I have done this with this box so I don't no how. u could have ran it on sly without flashing it by using the old carling flash ect then setup the line in the server section on the hidden drop down menu.

5. davidmar

davidmar Member

so the only way forward would be j-tag is it difficult or costly and thanks for your response

6. cactikid

cactikid Active member

sent you a pm m8,i wont slate the combo as its a sat/cable box but the other ones i would and its a starview hd combo you have not a sv7 combo.
    plenty of users on dk can help you out over there.