1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SVCD burning with Nero, PLEASE HELP!

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by Sam28, Nov 16, 2002.

1. Sam28

Sam28 Guest

Hi, can anyone please let me know how to burn svcd's with nero. What files i need and what process.

Thanks

2. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

To burn an encoded mpeg file as svcd in nero is easy enough to do. Here is what you need to do...

1. When nero starts up, im certain that you get the Nero Wizard. If so, click "Close Wizard". Now you will see "New Compilation".

2. There are a list of cd compilations to choose from on the left side so browse down to "Super Video-CD". Select it.

3. The best practice here is to select your Encoding Resolution to which you require (NTSC - Nort America & Japan or PAL - Europe and I think Austrailia). With that done, click new.

4. Now its just a case of browsing for your files in the file browser and draging them to the compilation window. If nero gives no errors or reports, click file - write cd (make sure the compilation window is selected when you do this.)

5. Click Burn.

3. Sam28

Sam28 Guest

Thank you soo much Dela.

But What files compile and SVCD , what all do i need to download to get one to work on my dvd player or computer.

4. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member