1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SVCD-DVD

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by ajgoldman, Jan 29, 2003.

1. ajgoldman

ajgoldman Guest

I am having problems with my SVCD to DVD. When I play the final DVD the sound goes out of sync right where the second SVCD would have started. Can someone please help me figure out this problem??

2. wheeler52

wheeler52 Member

Hi ajgoldman, Ive had the same problem, im trying to convert the 4 disk Two Towers from SVCD to DVD but after using various authoring software, (Ulead DVD Workshop, Pinnacle Expression, DVDit PE, Roxio pack5) still goes out of sync after 2nd part. I thought it might be beacause I was trying to author using PAL format then found out the Mpeg files are NTSC but still doesnt work, tried demultiplexing with TMPGenc the multiplexing again, please help me ive spent over a month now trying to get this to work !!!!!

3. DrEvil101

DrEvil101 Member

I used Ulead's Dvd Movie Factory to also try and do 4 svcd's to a dvd-r Two Towers, but audio is out of sync from the very beginning! Each mpeg2 file plays fine thru windows media player though? Strange...
    Ps. Pinnacle Studio has same results.
    Anyone have any idea why the audio sync problem? Appreciate it.