1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

swap 3.3 and V12 doesnt play over 4.35 at ALL!!??

Discussion in 'PS2' started by schnoo, Apr 14, 2005.

1. schnoo

schnoo Member

I am using Swap magic 3.3 on a V12 PS2... only for three months.. every game that is over 4.35 GB just does not work right... the game starts to boot up... and then the laser goes to the edge and grinds hard... i dont know what to do...
    tried CDloader/dvdloader cogswap all lead to the same problem...

Kasai, rumblefish, dead to rights 2, shadow of rome... all grind... all over 4.35GB

sux bad

2. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Let's have a look at the forum rules - multiposting isn't allowed.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2005
  3. steimy

steimy Active member

not sure why, i have a few of those games and Swap Magic 3.3 will play them just fine.

4. Atom_224

Atom_224 Member

use the patches that are out. Or get a game with a large TOC and use the TOC refresh option. Very easy. Played those games with my pstwo and sm 3.3

Atom

5. schnoo

schnoo Member

refresh option does not work... i put in a game and says not a valid PS2 disc... i am using a store bought MK deadly alliance oh well i tried with other CD and DVD loader and COGswap

6. Davv111

Davv111 Regular member

Flip top with slim line/SW3.3 PS2 it works. For those who still need help.
    From: davv | Posted: 4/10/2005 1:51:16 AM | Message Detail
    I'm using SW 3.3 CD version bootdisk and you need cdloader also. I can email you the cdloader if you need it. Then you unzip it then you'll have a small ISO then you'll need to burn to a cdr.

Once that is done. Start with the SW 3.3 CD boot disk then load cdloader like if you were going to load a backup. Then press ejrct button replace it with a bigger TOC disk(this must be a real game by the way no backups) in my case I used MK deadly alliance game. I put that in then closed the whole lid. Press X then you should see something like EA bla bla the exchange game with Rumble fish and press X again and it should work. If any questions please ask I check my gamesfaqs like a 5 times a day.

We would not have to go through this if only the makers of SW would realease SW version that TOC size would be at least 4.6 gig size instead of this 4.35 gig size the 3.3 are. There are new SW 3.6 out but one no one seems to know there TOC size?

This what I did with rumble fish.