1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Swap 3.3

Discussion in 'PS2' started by hater, Dec 4, 2004.

1. hater

hater Guest

OK here the issue i rescently bought a slide card + the new swap discs 3.3 for the ps2 and i cant remove the drive by hand it takes way to much pressure and im just damaging the plastic is there anything im very pissed , also the slide key ant much help erther and i removed the clip that has the ps2 symbol and fallowed the basic in stuctions but the drive wont come out unless i press the buttons , any suggests , besides buying the flip flop case and my version is probably 1 or 2

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2004
  2. heffa

heffa Guest

make sure that your moving the white pin ALL the way to the right, and instead of taking it out with your hand, just drag it out, with the already in place card....then you should be fine....not much hard pressure should be used in taking it out....

3. succubus

succubus Member

slide cards damage ur ps2 in the long run, best to use no solder mod chip + swap disc, or soldered modchip.

4. dragulaAC

dragulaAC Active member

Says who? I've used the slidecard swap method for 4 years with my ps2 and its still working good as new.

5. hater

hater Guest

what white pin are u talking about

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2004
  6. dragulaAC

dragulaAC Active member

there is a white pin that you must slide over(using the 'slidecard')to unlock the tray to allow you to open it up.

7. hater

hater Guest

thanks man but, i kinda got another proplem the coil cable that connects the eject and reset button to the mother has disconected and i dont no how to connect it back please help:(