1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

swap magic 2.0 game probs

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by lushiex, Apr 6, 2005.

1. lushiex

lushiex Member

hi ive got a ps2 and use swap magic 2.0 to boot the back ups i buy.only problem is sometimes they wont work but will work fine on my mates chipped console.ive been told about a cd loader disc?how do i get one of these.i dont have a dvd re writer and if thats what i need how do i use it as im totally new to all this and dont really understand all the technical bits as im more a buy the back up and play gal lol.but thought ill ask you lot if theres a way of knowing what games wont play with swap magic so to avoid them or if theres something i can do to get them to play.also i was wondering with the swap magic 2.0 i ha ve ive seen a version 3.3 if i brought that could i use those discs with the slide card i already have in my ps2 and as its a newer version would that play more games.by the way i dont have the flip top lid my slide card is just in the console somehow lol sorry im not very good with all this but i brought the console already upgraded.help is much appreciated many thanks heidi

2. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

3. lushiex

lushiex Member

hi this is prob gonna sound really silly but why do i need a dvd writer.

4. lushiex

lushiex Member

just to clarify im not trying to do my own games just to find out how i can get all games to work when i use swap magic as some wont load what do i need and please explain with the idiots guide as i dont have a clue about how this all works etc many thanks

5. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

6. lushiex

lushiex Member

i know you keep saying i should get a dvd burner but i dont need one as im not trying to copy games i just wanna be able to play all games on my ps2 that has a slide card n i use swap magic,and some games wont work but do on chipped consoles.so wondered if theres anything i can do to get all games working on my console